Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Friends and new family members

We had a very busy but fun weekend! Aubrey, Zeus and I headed to Jasper after work Friday night. Saturday morning mom and dad watched Aubrey for me while I went to Ferdinand to help sell Pizza at the yard sales for a fund raiser for our Relay for Life team. I think it went pretty well but I'm not sure how much we raised yet. I got a little sun burned but other than that it was great to visit with Brooke, Janelle, Emily, and Gwen. I went back to mom and dad's about 2:30 and helped them finish getting ready for the party they were having with the camping group. Unfortunatly not everyone was able to make it but we still had a great time. April and Chris were there with Kate and Bob and Jo had Ciara with them so Aubrey got to play with them. They did really well together and I got some cute pictures. It was also great visiting with everyone else since we don't get to see them real often.
As far as the new family member part. Mom and dad got a dog! His name is Bobo he's a almost 3 year old Bichon. He's pretty timid but got along really well with Zeus. Hopefully he settles in and opens up some.

No comments: