We had a great weekend with family. Friday after work Aubrey and I headed for Jasper to participate in the Relay for Life and visit with my great aunt and uncle that were in town from Texas. I stopped by mom and dad's first to say hi to Donnie and Pearl and drop Aubrey off so she could go to bed then went in to Jasper for the Relay's Luminary ceremony to honor those who have had and who have left the battle with cancer. It was a nice ceremony then we stayed and walked some and visited with my cousin's. After that I went to mom and dad's for a few hours sleep. Saturday we got up early and Aubrey and I went back into the relay and stayed for the closing ceremony at noon. After the relay I took Aubrey home to take a nap then we went to my aunt Margie's house for a family get together to visit with Donnie and Pearl. We had a great time Aubrey got to swim in the little pool and play with the volley ball and little tent thing they had. There was lots of good food too of course..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sunday we went to Church with mom and dad then headed back to Louisville. Aubrey took a nap when we got home and I unpacked some then we went to Jeremy's for supper. After we ate Jeremy took the girls for a ride with the lawn tractor and trailer Aubrey actually liked sitting in the trailer but wouldn't ride with Jeremy on the tractor.
.JPG)
This week Wes's mom is watching Aubrey for us since Sheri and Jason are in Florida so it should be an interesting week.
2 comments:
Why didn't she like Jeremy on the tractor? Glad I caught you on the phone at your parents! That was a surprise! My cookies turned out awesome and the icing recipe I used was really good too, just don't eat it plain!
I don't know she was scared to sit on the tractor with him so we just let her ride in the trailer. I'm glad they turned out those are my favorite :)
Post a Comment