Me and the kids were overdue for a hair cut so Sheri's mom went over to her house and cut the kids hair last Monday. She even got Aubrey to finally get hers cut. Then Saturday I went to her shop and had her cut mine. She always does a great job and it's so nice to have her do the kids as her house or Sheri's so I don't have to take them into the shop.
We had a pretty boring weekend overall but we got a lot done. Saturday the roofers come out and we picked out the shingles for our new roof. They said they may even get to put it on this week depending on the weather. Then I went for my hair cut and went to Kohl's and found a few new clothes while Aubrey visited with Wes's parents for a while. Wes cut the grass and started painting the closet doors while we were gone. He was going to do the back door to the house too but a storm blew through and it was just to wet out. Later that afternoon Jason and Wes went to Owensboro to get a piece of equipment for the gym they bought off a guy on craigslist so I the kids and I went and got groceries then played for a while before I put them to bed.
Sunday was kind of yucky out so we cleaned out drawers and our closet, did laundry, and ran a few errands. We are making progress on the house but it's not on the market yet. There are a few things outside that really need to be done before I want people coming to look at it but we just have not had a good weekend to get it all done. It's so frustrating but I really hope to get it listed soon. We've been looking for a new house but I have not really seen much out there that's interesting me so I'm a little nervous about that but I'm just hoping that there will be more coming on the market with the nicer weather.
One piece of Kaden news he started claping yesterday :) It's really cute he gets so excited and starts clapping but won't do it when I try to get him to.
No comments:
Post a Comment