Even with the rain we had a good weekend. Saturday I went and got my license renewed then we went to look at a house. I loved the looks of the house but for the price it needed to much work to make it work for us. After that we went home and Wes cleaned out the garage while I took the kids with me to get groceries. They put our new roof on the house Friday so they still had the dumpster in the drive way which worked great. Wes got the garage in some form of order and tossed a bunch of junk that was sitting around. After we got back I fed Kaden and put him down for a nap then took Aubrey outside to play for a while. She played with her bubbles, on her play set, and rode her bikes and cars. It started storming soon after so we went in and played with Kaden for a while when he woke up. 


Sunday Wes wasn't feeling too hot because he had to fast for a test he had done on Monday so I tried to keep the kids out of the house so he could rest. We went to the Zoo for a few hours first and had lunch there and let Aubrey play in the water area. Both kids had a good time I think and although it was hot so did I. I like just going to walk and find it relaxing. After the zoo we went home so I could feed Kaden and get the kids cleaned up. Then I took Aubrey to Wes's parents while I ran to Kohl's to exchange a few things then we all met for supper at Chilli's.
No comments:
Post a Comment