Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I had a very nice Mothers day weekend I hope all the other moms did as well. Saturday mom and dad came down to visit for the day. They played with the kids and dad dug up the tulips that were done for the year so I could plant some summer flowers there. I was able to get the closets up stairs cleaned out and some cleaning done while they played with the kids. Then we went to Tumbleweed for supper before they headed back home.

Sunday I talked Wes into a trip to the zoo. This was our first trip this year and it was the perfect day to go weather wise. Aubrey had a really good time she's old enough now to really like walking around and look at the animals. We spent a few hours there then went over to Jermey's house for supper. After supper we went home and I planted some petunia's where the tulips had been and a few day lilies in an empty spot in the flower bed. In a few weeks we should have lots of pretty flowers again.

I tried to get a picture of me and the kids but Aubrey absolutley would not let us take her picture.

No comments: