Saturday we just worked around the house most of the day. Wes mowed the yard finally and we tried to put some seed in areas that were bare. I hung the curtains in the bathroom and did laundry and cleaned house. I did get a cute picture of the kids and Zeus though, he's really good with the kids and they love playing with him.
Background
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Happy Birthday to me
My Birthday was last Saturday so on Friday Wes has some Tulips delivered to me at work. They are very pretty :) We didn't really do too much for my birthday Saturday we just went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and Wes's parents watched Aubrey for us that night so we had a little more time to ourselves even though we had Kaden with us. Then Sunday Mike and Carol took us out to Cheddars to eat.

Saturday we just worked around the house most of the day. Wes mowed the yard finally and we tried to put some seed in areas that were bare. I hung the curtains in the bathroom and did laundry and cleaned house. I did get a cute picture of the kids and Zeus though, he's really good with the kids and they love playing with him.
Kaden also got his second tooth this weekend! Both bottom teeth are through now.
Saturday we just worked around the house most of the day. Wes mowed the yard finally and we tried to put some seed in areas that were bare. I hung the curtains in the bathroom and did laundry and cleaned house. I did get a cute picture of the kids and Zeus though, he's really good with the kids and they love playing with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment