Background

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Zoo, a baptism, and a birthday party

What a crazy busy weekend.  Saturday morning we met Sheri, Jason, and their kids at the zoo.  It's been a while since we've seen them and Aubrey was really missing them so I'm glad we found a day to spend some time together.  I think Aubrey and their kids had a good time together.  Kaden was scared of all the big animals for some reason though he would cry when he saw them.  Hopefully it's just a one time thing he has been find the other 2x we have been this year.  After the zoo we took Aubrey to Wes's parents house to visit and the rest of us headed home so Wes could get the yard mowed.

Sunday we went to church for our friends Amy and Jeff's baby's baptism then to their house for the reception afterward.  It was a nice party and good to see them for a while.  After leaving there we stopped by home to get our swim stuff then went to Sheri's mom's for Noah's birthday pool party.  We swam and vistied and had a really good time there too.

I've been thinking about turning Kaden's crib into a toddler bed for a month or so.  He goes to sleep really easy yet and really hasn't tried to get out of the crib so I was hoping it would go easier than Aubrey's transition which was not good she would not stay in it.  So after we got home Sunday night I went ahead and took the rail off and just put a toddler rail on it so he doesn't roll off.  He did great last night he just laid right down and went to sleep.  This morning he just sat up and waited for me to get him so I think he will do ok with it.  It's hard to believe he's that big already!


No comments: