Background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hair cuts, Party time and an open house

We had a really busy but good weekend.  Saturday morning the kids and I went to get our hair cut.  Aubrey has been telling me she wanted hers cut and it needed a good trim at least.  She actually got about 3" cut off she wanted it even shorter like Sheri's she kept saying but that was a little too short.  It looks cute but she wouldn't let me get a good after picture.  Kaden did great too normally he doesn't like it and cries a lot but he didn't cry at all except when she was doing around his ears and I had to hold his head still.
After our hair cuts we went home and while Kaden was naping I packed our bags to head to Jasper.  We had a Halloween party to go to at my cousin Emily's house and wanted to help mom and dad clean the house for their open house on Sunday.  Since we were spending the night and we didn't want Zeus's hair all over mom's clean house we took Zeus to Tina's house.  After dropping him off we went to the party.  We all had a good time I think the kids played good together and Wes and I got to visit with the adults. 
L-R (back) Owen, Jillian, Addi, Aubrey, Kennedy, Gavin, Kenley, (middle) Chase, Avari, (front) Bryce, Colson, Lily, Kaden, Easton
 After the party we spent the night at mom and dads. Sunday morning we helped clean and pick up and make the house look pretty then we went to Fazzoli's for lunch with mom and dad.  They went to Evansville for the day and we headed over to Tina's to get Zeus then home.   Once home we unpacked and got Kaden a short nap then went to Abigail's birthday party.  It was crazy but we had a good time all weekend and it was good to visit.

No comments: