Background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More yuckies

It has been a yucky week at our house. It started last Wednesday after work Kaden threw up shortly after we got home. He ended up with a fever and diarrhea so I ended up staying home with him Thursday and Friday. His fever went down by Saturday but he still didn't feel we'll at all over the weekend and just wanted to sit on my lap all weekend or be held so I didn't get a lot done. Sunday we went over to Wes's parents for a little bit so Wes could take Smeagol to the vet and we could visit a bit. While we were there Aubrey stared with the diarrhea and later that evening she had a fever. Dad offered to come down and watch the kids if I couldn't take off so he came down Sunday night and stayed with both kids Monday so we could both work which was a huge help. We thought she was doing better but ended up having a fever yet Tuesday morning so Wes stayed with her. Unfortunately she is still sick I am home with her today I really hope she gets to feeling better soon! I hate it when they are sick and can't do anything to make it better.

No comments: