Background

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Home Depot crafts

Saturday June 7th Jeremy took Aubrey with him to the Portland festival and I took Kaden with me to Home Depot to get some stuff to help organize the garage.  While we were there I noticed they had a kids area set up with a craft.  We went over and they were just closing it down so the lady said she had a few left and we could take one home to do there.  I asked if we could have two so Aubrey had one as well and she gave me two.  I made Kaden wait until Aubrey was home so they could both work on them.  It was a little riding lawn mower they had to put it together then paint it.  They both had a good time putting them together and painting them.  We still need to do the finishing touches it's been so busy we haven't had time to finish it but hopefully we can do that this week.  It's something I would love to do with the kids again apparently they do this the first Saturday of every month at all Home Depot stores from 9-12.  The kids get an apron then each craft they do they get a pin to put on it.

Ready to start
 Hammering the nails in...lol the big hammer was to heavy so I did it then he used his hammer to finish it.
 Using the screw driver to attach the top blocks.

 Aubrey did pretty good with the hammer

 Ready to paint!  They both picked the same blue but Aubrey's has a pink seat.



No comments: