Background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aubrey's 6 month check up

Aubrey is 6 months old today!!! My how the time has flown and how big she's getting.
She had her 6 month check up this morning with Dr. Spears. She is now 16lbs even and is 26.5" long which is 50% for weight and 70% for height like she has been all along. Her ears are clear and he said everything else looked really good. She does have some rough patches of skin on her legs that we've been putting extra lotion on and he gave me the name of a few other things we could try but he wasn't concerned about it.

Her personality is really coming out and I love watching her figure things out and play around. She loves to giggle and smile and really has just been the best baby I can imagine. She's rolling all over the place now and really wants to be on the ground playing around vs. being held for too long.

She's still breastfeeding well so we'll continue to do it as long as it's working for us. She's also eating baby food now so far she's had carrots, squash, and sweet potatoes. The squash is her favorite so far but she eats them all without problems.

It's been pretty calm at home for the most part the past week or so we're finally getting back into our normal routine after the holiday's which is good. I don't have any new pictures I'll try to take some tonight and post them tomorrow.

No comments: