Background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aubrey's first Chiropractor visit

Aubrey has been spitting up something terrible the last few weeks. It's so gross considering she's getting solid foods now so she's spitting it up too and staining everything. Mom had taken Lisa to the chiropractor when she was a baby and was spitting up so much and it helped a lot so we thought we would give it a try. I also needed an adjustment so I took her in yesterday after work. Dr. Goben and his staff know Wes's whole family as his mom used to work for his dad (who was also a chiropractor) so they were glad to see Aubrey. She did well with the adjustment and only fussed right at the end a little. I don't know that it's going to help since she still spit up a ton last night but hopefully it will. It's also supposed to help prevent ear infections and other things.

On weather news we got about 3" of sleet and some ice last night so it's really nasty here. I'm home today since we're supposed to get even more sleet and ice during the day and tonight and I just didn't trust driving on it with Aubrey.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I stayed home today too. I don't know how much we got last night, but it's freezing rain out there right now, so I can only imagine how much worse it would be coming home.