Background

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just a few pictures

I didn't get to take the pictures I wanted last night I'll try again tonight. Here are a few new ones of her though.
With her buddy Jason
Yummy Socks!!! She loves her feet and is constantly trying to pull her socks off and eat them.

Ready to go this morning with her lamb coat on. It was FREEZING this morning so I bundled her extra good.

3 comments:

Freemad said...

There's just something about those socks and wanting to get to the toes!!!

Kate does the exact same thing - if it wasn't so cold, I just wouldn't put socks on her because they would just come off.

Carla said...

Eating the socks...Ciara likes to do that too!

Hofmann said...

Ohhh, the things to look forward too! I have a picture of Jenna with her foot in her face during the second ultrasound!