Background

Monday, April 27, 2009

Great weekend

What a beautiful weekend I LOVE this weather :)
Friday night we went to eat at our normal dining spot, Mark's Feedstore. They know us by name and we love the atmostphere. Friday evening I wasn't feeling too great from my cold so we played in the house and took it easy. Saturday Aubrey and I took a walk with Mocha then we went to Walmart to do some shopping. Aubrey is a great shopper she sits in the cart like a big girl and plays with a toy and looks around. We got her a few summer outfits and a new pair of shoes. After we got back from Walmart we went and picked Ben up and went to Lowes to order our new garage door & opener!!! I'm so glad we finally have it on the way our old one is beat up and has been giving us fits for a long time now. Since Ben works at Lowes and gets a discount and they were having the special order doors 20% off we got a VERY good deal on it and we are having them install it so hopefully it will be in soon. After getting the door ordered we went to one of Wes's aunts for family night and spent a few hours with his family visiting.

Sunday we went to the Zoo with Sheri and Jason and their kids. We got there just after 10:30 and stayed until about 2:00. We made it through everything except the islands exhibit with the penguins. We also bought a membership this year so we can go as often as we want and we also get a discount at some other zoo's. We had a good time and Aubrey likes being outside and looking around. Hopefully next time we go we can ride the train Sheri said she really liked it last week when they went with Noah's school. We didn't have time yesterday and it was VERY crowded so the lines were long. When we got home I got Mocha ready for her obedience class and Wes spent some time playing with Aubrey while I took Mocha to class.
We also did some yard work Sunday evening so I would say it was a very busy but great weekend!

No comments: