Background

Friday, April 24, 2009

Stand up

Aubrey pulled herself up last night! Unfortunatly I didn't get to see it Wes was with her down in the den and she used the door knobs on the entertainment center to pull herself up to stand. Then she tried to grab the TV to hold onto which didn't work so well and she fell down again but she did it. She will hold onto the coffee table or couch and stand for quiet a while and she loves to walk around holding onto your fingers.

She also got to go to the Zoo yesterday with Sheri and Noah's preschool class. Sheri said she was really good and really liked riding on the train. I think we're going to get a Zoo membership this year Wes and I enjoy going and since it's so close it's something we could do on the weekends for just a few hours when we felt like it.

I need to get a picture of it yet but she's been sleeping sitting up. It's the most hillarious thing but I'll go in there in the morning and she'll be sleeping sitting up (leaning forward) hugging her teddy bear. Sheri said she does it there during her naps too it's too funny.

No comments: