Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New sleeping position

I've went in to wake Aubrey up several times the last week and found her sleeping as if she fell asleep while sitting up but I never had my camera and she would wake up when I went in the room. This morning she stayed sleeping so I got a picture it's too funny. I wish I was half that flexible ;) I know she takes her naps like this too a lot of the time.

4 comments:

Carla said...

Yeah, I don't see how that can even be comfortable...

Barbara and Wes said...

Me either but I've caught her sleeping like this at least 5x and I know Sheri said she takes her naps like that too.

Freemad said...

This is too cute!

AG BOEGLIN said...

How cute! Owen used to sleep like that too. It must be a Hartings thing:)