We had a great weekend in Jasper. Saturday morning Aubrey and I took off about 10 and headed to Jasper for the weekend to visit. Saturday was so beautiful out and Dad had invited the "Camping group" over for a Tulip time party to show off his beautiful Tuilps from their trip to Michigan last year and just to have a BBQ and visit. We had such a good time visiting with everyone especailly getting to meet Jenna for the first time. Carla, Matt, and Ciara made it too so Aubrey and Ciara got to play for a good while too. They did pretty good together although they didn't interact too much.
Sunday we had a bridal shower for my cousin Janelle so we got to visit with some of mom's family then. Even with the yucky rain and cooler weather we had a pretty good day.
I got a ton of pictures from the weekend check the photo album on the side for more but I'll put a few of them here.
The babies from L-R Emma, Jenna, Aubrey, Ciara
Carla and Ciara, Me and Aubrey
Ciara and Aubrey girl talking :)
Aubrey with the Tulips

1 comment:
Sounds like you all had a great visit - I'm sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment