Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cleaning house

This weekend we stayed home to clean house. It was way overdue for a good cleaning we just haven't had the time to do it. Saturday Aubrey helped me take the ornaments off the tree and take it down and Wes took down most of the rest of the Christmas decorations around the house. After the tree was down I took Aubrey over to Mike and Carol's for a few hours while Kaden and I went and got the oil changed, got groceries, and went to Once upon a child and got some clothes for him and a new/used exersaucer for Kaden. Then I picked Aubrey back up and went home to make supper. Saturday night I decided to try to give Kaden some cereal for the first time. Overall he did pretty good with it I thought he did spit it back out some but I got him to eat a tbsp of it. Last night didn't go as well but we'll keep trying.

Sunday we worked around the house getting laundry caught up. Wes swept, dusted, and just cleaned in general while I took care of the kids. Once that was done we went to eat at Mark's Feed Store and went back home to play for a while. Not a very exciting weekend but one well spent.

No comments: