I haven't posted much about my little man
lately so here it goes. He's such a good baby we have been so blessed in that department. He has been sleeping much better sometimes getting up once other times sleeping from 9:45 or so until after 6am. He nurses great and we've figured out how to get him to take a bottle finally for Sheri. He was refusing to take one or much of it but we have figured out he doesn't like the frozen milk. I have no idea why I asked the doctor and she said she didn't know what the difference would be either. He took it for the first month and a half at Sheri's fine then started refusing it or only taking a few oz then fighting it. With the milk that hasn't been frozen though he takes all 6oz like a champ so that's what we'll do from now on.
He has been more active
lately and he's rolled over a few times from his belly to back. He really is a laid back baby most of the time and other than jabbering he's pretty quiet.
Here are some pictures from the last week.




2 comments:
Cute Pics! He looks so much like Aubrey!!
I agree they look a lot alike from when she was his age.
Post a Comment