Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kaden's 4 month check up

I took the kids to the doctor this morning for Kaden's 4 mo. well baby check up and to get Aubrye's flu shot booster. Kaden is now 15lbs 14 1/2 oz. and 25 1/4" long and doing great! He still has a cold but the doctor is thinking maybe it's just the way his nasal passages are formed that it's making it more difficult for them to drain. He's not been sick really just had some nasal congestion that's been going on since before Thanksgiving. She said just to keep the humidifyer in his room and use the suction bulb and saline if it's bad.
Aubrey was a little stinker getting her shot but it's done now and she got over it pretty quickly after it was done. She weighs 27.8lbs but she wouldn't let them measure her height.

We had a good weekend I got new tires on the Highlander, and we went to a friends house for supper and to let the kids play Saturday evening. Sunday Aubrey spent some time with Carol and Mike while I got groceries and Wes did some work from home.