We decided to stay home New years Eve and get some things done at home. First we watched the UK vs UofL basketball game and cheered on UK, then I got groceries, Wes worked out, and we went driving around looking at a few houses we were interested in, and went out eat for supper. I actually didn't even stay up until midnight because the kids went to bed early and I knew they would be up early.
The kids with their UK finery cheering for UK :) 
Saturday we went Tree hopping with the cousin's. We started in Boonville at Brooke and Josh's and then went to April's, Janelle's, Emily's, then ended at Gwen's. It was a long day of driving but it was really nice to see everyone and for the kids to play. I got a picture of the three boys together. Bryce, Kaden, and Ethan
We spent the night at mom and dad's since it was late getting back then after church Sunday morning and lunch we headed back to Louisville.
No comments:
Post a Comment