Background

Monday, March 12, 2012

Beautiful weekend

I am loving the beautiful weather we had this weekend I really hope it sticks around.  Saturday we all headed into Louisville that morning.  I took the kids and Wes to his parents while I went to get out taxes done.  When that was done I picked up the kids and Carol and went to Sheri's mom's work to get our hair cut.  Aubrey did great and sat there like a big girl and let her trim her hair.  Kaden doesn't really like it but he didn't do too bad either.  His hair grows so fast I have to get it cut every 6-8 weeks so I hope he gets a little better as he gets older not worse.  After our hair cuts we headed over to Kohl's to do some clothes shoping for the kids.  I had a additional 30% off coupon so we got the kids some summer clothes and a new pair of sandles for Aubrey and some shoes for me.  While we were shoping Wes went over to a friends to work out.  We both got done about the same time and met back at Mike and Carol's before heading back home.  Aubrey wanted to spend the night there so she stayed and they brought her home Sunday morning.  Shortly after we got home Jeremy came over to shoot his new pellet rifle then he went out to eat with us.

Sunday I did my grocery shopping then we spent a good part of the day outside enjoying the beautiful weather and cleaning up the outside some since we haven't really done anything out there since moving in.  We swept up leaves and stuff from under the deck (in front of the garage doors) and Wes cleaned out the gutters on the house and got rid of some junk from the gym consturction.  The kids had a good time playing too I really think we're going to love our new back yard when it's warmer out.  We had Zeus out with us some and played fetch with him and Aubrey rode her bike and we pushed Kaden around in one of the little cars.  I wish he would start walking so he could enjoy it more too there is only so much I can do with him since I don't really want him crawling around.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I know what you mean about "there's only so much you can do since you don't want him crawling around." I am the same way with Mattison. She will sit in the pack-n-play for a while, but then starts fussing.

Barbara and Wes said...

I took the exersauser out and he was ok it in for a while but he's kind of too big for it. Hopefully he will start walking soon.