Background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sickies

It's been a pretty yucky week at our house.  Starting Saturday both kids had colds and fevers so I kept them both home on Monday and Tuesday since they still had the fever.  Wednesday I went to work a half day and Wes stayed home then I took Kaden to the doctor that afternoon.  He has RSV and by that point he was wheezing.  There isn't a whole lot they can do about it but he is taking breathing treatments every 4 hours now and we'll probably go down to every 5-6 hours over the weekend.  His fever is finally down so he went to daycare today so I could finally go back to work.  Unfortunatly I think they shared their germs becasue I'm not feeling so hot today.  Mainly it's my throat and head though hopefully it won't last long.

On another not so good note we got word from Wes's mom yesterday that his aunt Joann is not doing well and the family decided to stop her dialisis and let her go.  She's in a lot of pain and they really can't do much for her except keep her medicated.  They don't expect her to make it through the weekend.  If we could get some paryers for a peaceful passing I would appreciate it.  She was an awesome woman and so full of life it's hard to see her go.

Hopefully next week will be a much better week!

No comments: