Another beautiful weekend in southern Indiana! You just can not beat the weather we've had the last few weeks. On Saturday mom and dad came down for the day to visit. We thought about going to the zoo but we had a few things to do at the house and there was a chance for rain so we did stuff at home then while Kaden and dad were taking a nap the girls went to Kohl's and Meijer and did some shoping. After our shoping trip we ate supper and visited and played a while more. We also watched some basketball and cheered on our favorite teams and hoping to win the pot in our office bracket pool.
Sunday we went to Portrait Innovations in Clarksville and had our pictures taken. We wanted some for Kaden's since he turned 18 months and some new family pictures. They turned out really cute especially the ones of the kids. I was really happy with the way the kids acted overall too in the past Aubrey has been a stinker but she did pretty good. They were going to have a guy help and she clung to me then but he had another girl come in instead and she did good then. I don't know why but she's really shy around new guys.
After our pictures we went home and laid Kaden down for his nap and ate some lunch. Then I went back and picked up the pictures while Wes and Aubrey did some stuff outside. We spent most of the day outside. I took Aubrey up to the park by our house to play some and we picked up sticks out of the yard, and I planted some flower bulbs that I brought from the old house. Then we grilled some steaks and pork chops and ate supper on the deck. So relaxing and just a really good weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment