Background

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas this year,  I took of Christmas Eve since the kids daycare is closed and then I went ahead and took Friday off too so I had a full 5 days off.

Christmas eve Wes went and picked up the kids since they had spent the night at his parents house while I wrapped a few last minute gifts.  His parents and brothers came to our house for supper and to do our annual gift exchange.  I made some Chilli and chicken and gravy and mashed potatoes for supper and some Monkey bread for desert but it got a little on the done side (my oven likes to burn things if I don't watch it really closely...oops) After we ate I handed out gift and we had fun seeing what everyone  got.










Christmas Morning the kids were so excited to see what they got!  Santa brought them each a few things, Aubrey got a grow your own crystals kit, a Frozen puzzle, and a kit that had a bunch of markers and wooden stamps in it.  Kaden got a Ninja Turtle, some puzzles, and some nerf guns and extra darts.  From us the kids got Kindle Fires, they had fun opening them because I wrapped them in a box in another wrapped box in another wrapped box ;) I figured they would get a kick out of it and they did.  I think it's safe to say this year was a success they love all their new stuff.  Aubrey also got a ton of scrapbook supplies from Sis and a new cabinet to store it all in from Uncle Jeremy so she is in paper decorating heaven. 

After opening gifts and lunch and a nap for Kaden we went over to Wes's parents house for Christmas with the Geary side of the family.  It was good to be able to visit with them as well.












No comments: